This course is of interest to both students, teachers health professionals, and anyone interested in learning and teaching the ancient leaving tradition of yoga. The training is designed for both beginners or advance practitioners of yoga. There is no experience necessary to register for the certification program.
Our training is authentic, academic, linear, evidence-based, experiential and transmittable.
Training provides students with concrete experience, reflective observation, active explorations, using the body, mind, breath and multi sensory perception to bring awareness to and activate change in the state of health and wellbeing.
The corner stone of this training consists of three components:
– Tapas (austerity and diligent commitment to practice)
– Svadhyaya (self-study)
– Ishvara pranidhana (to be established in and put before the Lord. Doing the best one can in each changing moment while cultivating an unshakeable faith in a guiding and protecting power; an unrestricted, unfettered, divine power)
Not only is this training designed to provide and education on yoga but there is a strong experiential component for the student who embarks on the course. In addition, not only will you be certifies by Yoga Alliance at the completion of the training, so that you will have ability to teach in clubs and yoga studios but, this training will present the information in a manner that ‘you’ can share with your family, friends and loved ones regardless of age or lifestyle.
You will learn appropriate yoga techniques to address your own structural/physiological need though asana and breath adaptation, as well as learn how to safely instruct all class levels from beginning to advanced.
Many yoga schools do not offer a training that flows from a direct line of teachers. This training is authentic, academic, linear, evidence-based, experiential and transmittable.
What to expect from the WYT training
The WYT training provides students with concrete experience, reflective observation, and active explorations using the body, mind, breath, and multi-sensory perception to bring awareness to and activate change in one’s state of health and wellbeing.
Students will have plenty of time to adapt and process the teachings as the training is bi-weekly. Each weekend of training is followed by a free weekend. The purpose of the alternating weekends is so the student can integrate and practice the techniques learned and absorb the information while also maintaining their day-to-day life with minimal impact on daily activities and needs.
Top 10 Things You Need to Know:
1. Students are supported thought the training period by faculty, mentors, and students for optimal integration and transformation.
2. Students will have access to mentors via e-mail for ongoing support and assistance throughout the training period.
3. This training is taught by an experienced, highly trained faculty of yoga teachers and therapists with the a very high level of training, expertise, knowledge and experience both in the realm of yoga as well as Western fields of education.
4. Not only is this training designed to provide an education on yoga but there is a strong experiential component for the student who embarks on the course.
5. You will be certified by the Yoga Alliance upon completion of the training (you will have the ability to teach in clubs and yoga studios)
6. You will be able to share these teachings with anyone interested, even your family, friends, and loved ones regardless of age or lifestyle.
7. Students of the WYT training will learn appropriate yoga techniques to address their own structural/physiological needs though asana and breath adaptation
8. Students of the WYT training will learn how to safely instruct all class levels from beginning to advanced and to all stages of life.
9. You will not only learn to teach this living and timeless tradition to others but will know how to appropriately use the various yoga techniques (asana, pranayama, sound, meditation, chanting, prayer and ritual) to effect your own system so that you can reach towards your full potential and live with purpose and clarity.
10. This training encompasses the multidimensional self and is designed to help eliminate or reduce suffering on all levels and lead one to the realization of truth; self-realization.
Warning: Authentic Lifestyle Transformation May Occur!